Webinars are a great resource for expanding your knowledge on a particular subject, or learning something new in an easy, approachable format. Check out some of these free webinars from around the web:
- In September, the ECF Vital Practices is offering “Stewardship for the New Millennium”, “Best Practices for Vestry Leadership”, and “Flourishing in Faith: Celebrating the Harvest.”
- Constant Contact is the email service provider we use for diocesan email communications. While their webinars are geared toward their specific product, they still offer useful marketing and social media advice. A few worth checking out are: “Email Deliverability”, “Extend the Reach of your Email with Social Media,” and “Twitter for Small Business.”
- ChurchLeaders.com has a recorded webinar available on their website for download entitled, “How to Effectively Use Social Media in Ministry.” This webinar focuses on how to “communicate and connect through media outlets.”
- MonkDevelopment.com is offering a streaming webinar entitled, “Building Your Social Media Fan Base.” They cover how to create relevant content, identify useful social apps, and include an overview of how to “do” social media.
- ChurchCommunityBuilder.com offers pre-recorded webinars in topics of leadership, mission, church volunteers, giving, and more. You can stream the webinars on their website and download the accompanying slide presentation in PDF format.