- Pension and related benefits to eligible clergy and lay employees
- Life and disability insurance
- Health benefits
- Property and casualty insurance for Episcopal churches and institutions
- Book and music publishing, including the official worship materials of the Episcopal Church.
In other words, CPG is a massive resource center for the Episcopal Church.
We wanted to take a moment to share with you a bit more info about this important organization.
- Their mission is to serve clergy, lay employees and their families, in addition to the parishes, dioceses and other institutions of the Episcopal Church.
- Their affiliated companies include Church Publishing and the CREDO Institute.
- The organization was founded in 1913.
- The Fund has paid over $3 billion to eligible retirees and dependents since its inception.
Check out CPG’s newly released Treasurers’ & Administrators’ Letter for some important info on changes that have occurred in the last year regarding pension, disability and retirement plans.