This week, we’re releasing a special digital series on thediocese.net. In “Studies in Vibrancy,” we take a close look at five churches that have experienced growth in the past few years.
If you’re interested in exploring more about #DioVaVibrancy, here are a few articles and resources to help you out.
Check back for updates later this week!
- Transformational Churches, from ECF Vestry Papers
- Pulpit & Pew, Research on Pastoral Leadership
- Studying your Congregation and Community, Episcopal Church Center
- Leading a Major Change, a webinar from the Episcopal Church Foundation
- Three Major Faith & Culture Trends for 2014, from the Barna Group
- Faith & Leadership Blog, from Duke Divinity
- Eight Reasons It’s Easier Not to Attend Church, from Thom S. Rainer