Part one includes recommendations on the use of inflatables:
- Only children of similar sizes and ages should use inflatable at the same time.
- Limit the number of children using inflatable at the same time.
- Remove children who are tired and are more likely to be injured.
- Adult supervision (two or more adults preferred) is required at all times, with an emphasis on avoiding rough play.
- Inflatable should be staked and weighted down.
- Inflatable should be fully inflated and not sagging, which will increase the likelihood that children will not land on each other.
- Choose flat area and place tarp on ground to protect bottom from rips or holes.
- Check condition of the inflatable to make sure there are no rips or holes.
- Rental company are required to provide proof of insurance.