Here’s a roundup of trending topics in the church world this week. What’s on your mind?
- An article on Network for Good explores online fundraising strategy to attract digitally-minded donors.
- In his article, “Recovering from a Vocational Near-Death Experience,” Pastor Martin Thielen discusses the three practices that bring him vocational joy.
- In “Involve me and I learn,” Debbie Streicher lists the 10 principles for leaders to equip the laity.
- Church Marketing Sucks outlines “5 Ways to Engage Those Who Aren’t Giving Regularly.”
- The article “7 easy ways to put a ‘Not Welcome’ sign on your church,” details the ways we often put a “closed” sign to visitors on our church.