The Episcopal Church Foundation (ECF) is offering some great webinars this month! Webinar topics include capital campaigns, stewardship programs, congregational strategic thinking, resources for vestries, vital leadership teams, and evangelism. There is no cost to participate and all lay and clergy leaders are invited to take part.
Check out the September schedule below:
- Basics of a Capital Campaign (September 9, 2014 7pm-8pm EDT)
- Stewardship in the New Millennium (September 17, 2014 7pm-8pm EDT)
- Holy Shift: Strategic Thinking for Congregations (September 18, 2014 7pm-8pm EDT)
- Vestries: The Next Six Months (September 23, 2014 7pm-8pm EDT)
- The Episcopal Network for Stewardship (TENS) presents:GENERATIONS WALKING THE WAY (September 24, 2014 7pm-8pm EDT)
- Vital Teams: What do Vital Leadership Teams Do? (September 25, 2014, 7:00-8:00 PM EDT)
- Evangelism: Mission Impossible? (September 30, 2014 7pm-8pm EDT)
Click here for the full schedule of upcoming webinars.